- 2.6 in.
- 3 in.
- 7.6 in.
- 8 in.
- 4.2 in.
- 5.6 in.
The AsthmaPACK adult and children’s personal asthma care kit for patient adherence implements three key elements of the NAEPP asthma treatment guidelines with one prescription-peak flow monitoring, MDI drug delivery, and asthma education. One prescription will give your patients a comprehensive, clinician-directed, patient- managed asthma plan with the tools needed to better understand their asthma, monitor their conditions objectively, and take their prescribed medications correctly and consistently.
AsthmaPACK children’s asthma care kit makes learning to manage asthma child’s play. This just-for-kids kit makes learning fun with engaging cartoon characters and age-appropriate devices. An exciting feature of this kit is the interactive bilingual (English/Spanish) coloring and activity storybook, “Tucker Tackles Asthma.”
- The OptiChamber Diamond valved holding chamber’s intuitive design enhances medication delivery and compliance for patients of all ages.
- Personal Best sets a new standard for convenience, compliance, and confidence. This lightweight, self-contained, portable design puts peak flow monitoring at your fingertips—or your patients’—all day long. Stands up to the roughest use day after day. Low Range version for younger patients.
- Available in English and Spanish, the DVD and booklet provides asthma education, simple instruction on use of the Personal Best peak flow meter, how to follow the three zone asthma management and using the OptiChamber Diamond to help facilitate drug delivery.
- This case holds the Personal Best peak flow meter and OptiChamber Diamond holding chamber along with up to 3 inhaler medications.
- This peak flow meter has a built-in Asthma Management Zone System and Daily Record Chart.
- AsthmaPACK for Children: "Tucker Tackles Asthma" playful educational book - This bilingual (English/Spanish) coloring and activity book is about two friends who learn through their adventures how to take control of asthma and how to live a normal, playful life. The characters help teach kids how to manage asthma.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (866) 854-9040
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.